We are so grateful for the amazing generosity of those who have supported Lama through the years. Lama would not be here today if it hadn’t been for Divine Grace in the form of donations and contributions that have flowed in through many hearts and hands. Every day we are reminded that this generosity makes the difference between surviving and thriving, and we thank you!
We keep an on-going list of items that are especially needed which will be put to use in helping the bright light of Lama to continue to shine. If you have any questions about physical donations please feel free to contact us. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all that you do for Lama!
Please call or email us to find out details about any of these Wish List Items. Also please call before delivering items.
Lama Community Needs
- Tents (with all parts and in good condition)
- Canvas (army surplus) tarps for the sweat lodge
- Small tractor with front end loader
- Wool clothing (all sizes)
- new warm socks,
- gloves, mittens, hats, leggings and boots
- Unscented candles
- Twin, double or queen sized:
- a couple of twin sized mattresses
- a good queen size mattress