- Cost: Cost: Sliding scale at your discretion $300 – $1500
- Registration is required, no one will be turned away for lack of funds .
- Proceeds from this retreat will support Lama’s commitment to continue living, educating, and spreading Ram Dass’ teachings.
Please join us on the mountain for a joyous celebration of the teachings of Ram Dass, hosted by Lama Trustees and Residents, and led by:
- Lama Co-Founder, Asha Greer
- Author & Teacher, Mirabai Starr
- Storydancer, Zuleikha
- Ragu Markus
- Ramesh Das
- Sara Morgan
Our days will begin in silent meditation, and build from there, interweaving Ram Dass’ teachings on loving awareness and compassion, opportunities for practicing seva in community, and evenings rich with kirtan and spirited devotional singing in the Dome. Remembering the creation of the original “Be Here Now” pages at Lama, we’ll imagine and create together our own “teachings” going forward as we focus on how each of us is living into Ram Dass’ immense generosity of spirit and wisdom, and how we can embody and extend those qualities into a world in need. One seva project will be building a stone meditation bench in honor of Ram Dass and his time on the mountain.
Lama’s celebration will end mid-day on Friday to allow for those interested to transition to Guru Purnima at the Neem Karoli Baba Ashram in Taos, where Ram Dass’ ashes will be buried on Sunday, July 5.